Executive Assistant to the Co-Chairman of the Board
November 26, 2020 by admin
Status: Regular Full Time
The Executive Assistant to the Co-Chairman of the Board is responsible for providing comprehensive support to the Co-Chairman of the Board, Board of Directors, Executive Team and managing the organization’s office operations. This dynamic position requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism confidentiality.
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the Co-Chairman of the Board’s ability to effectively lead the organization, including: managing calendar of appointments, composing and preparing correspondence, making travel arrangements, designing and producing complex documents, reports and presentations.
– Participates as an adjunct member of the Executive Team including assisting in scheduling meetings, draft agendas and record minutes of the meetings.
– Act as a liaison and provide support to the Board of Directors.
– Work closely and effectively with the Co-Chairman of the Board to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities.
– Provides “gatekeeper” and “gateway” roles, creating win-win situations for direct access to the Co-Chairman of the Board’s time and office.
– Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Co-Chairman of the Board including those of a highly confidential and critical nature; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support; and determine appropriate course of action, referral or response.
– Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matter expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
– Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
– Organize and maintain the office filing system.
– Other projects and duties as assigned for the overall benefit of the organization.
– Bachelor Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, or its equivalent
– 5 to 10 years of experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
– Expert and high proficiency level in verbal and written communication skills
– Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail
– Demonstrate pro-active approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability